Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Support Services Manager to join a growing Professional Services firm in Grimsby
Our client operates within the professional services industry with offices based in the Grimsby area
The main responsibility of this job role is to ensure the provision of a high-quality and efficient secretarial service to Partners and Fee-Earners across the business. You will play a lead in developing the services and quality of the secretarial function in line with the Firm's strategy. Working closely with the Divisional Heads and the Support Services Team Leaders to ensure effective systems and processes are in place to deliver outstanding client service.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous management experience is essential.
- Experience of managing a team of PAs/Secretaries would be advantageous.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes.
- Strong and confident communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexible approach to working.
- A positive attitude with a practical, common sense approach.
- A responsive and service delivery focused approach.
- Must demonstrate a clear ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Understand and adopt the Firm's values and behaviours.
Permanent job offer, Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week, £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience, free on site parking and fantastic company benefits.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job