Support Services Engineer – Berkshire
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dedicated, knowledgeable, and fun-loving team. LogRhythm are looking for a Support Services Engineer who will be providing technical support to the EMEA customer base.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a team that has been cited in several industry reports of providing the highest quality support for their customers, urgency and poise around dealing with customer queries, and also in having very strong technical capabilities and knowledge. LogRhythm really takes pride in their employees progressing internally, so this is an exciting chance to have real growth opportunities and a secure career path.
- Work as a single point of customer contract for technical and support issues
- Deliver post-sales support and solutions to customer base
- Resolve post-sales technical customer inquiries via phone and email
- Maintain comprehensive technical knowledge of all relevant product customizations in use
LogRhythm is the pioneer in Threat Lifecycle Management (TLM) technology, empowering organisations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyber threats. Their TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence, security analytics and security automation and orchestration in a single end-to-end solution.
They are the foundation for AI-enabled security operation centres, helping customers secure their cloud, physical and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now to play a real part in the growth of this progressive business.
The key skills and responsibilities of a Support Services Engineer:
- Experience in troubleshooting enterprise deployed technologies
- Ability to interpret questions, identify problems, and propose solutions
- Previous experience of working with Windows, Linux, and SQl
- Networking experience in administration and/ or configuring of routers, switches, and firewall devices
- Understanding and experience of installing and working with Windows Server operating system
- Working knowledge of Windows AD Doman security and audit policies
- Solid understanding of TCP/ IP protocols and routing
- Experience with logging systems highly desirable (i.e. Syslog, Windows Event Log)
- Knowledge or experience of the ELK stack a distinct advantage but not a requirement
Feeling excited about joining this thriving company and taking the next step in your career? Then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job