I am recruiting on behalf of a fantastic client of mine in Loughton who are looking for a Support Service Administrator. This is a temporary role with potential to go permanent.
As Support Service Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support for the business and reporting.
You will also be required to answer inbound calls and emails accurately.
- Loading court documents onto the case management systems (CMS).
- Preparing data import files for loading into our CMS.
- Preparing agent packs, allocating work and providing information to agents.
- Providing scheduled and ad hoc reports to clients and other internal and external parties.
- Reviewing cases and case holdings on a regular basis, to ensure service level agreements are being met.
- Liaising with debtors and agents via telephone and email.
- Co-ordinating responses to debtors via email or letter.
- Processing payments via telephone from debtors or enforcement agents.
- Scanning documents into CMS.
- Reviewing agents reports and creating an abortive report off the back of the information provided
- Monitoring CMS diary and completing tasks.
- Providing the agents with support and holdings lists daily.
- Chasing overdue visits and re-allocating work where required, from agents.
- Printing and franking documents and preparing the packs for the post.
- Company Checks.
- Desktop Tracing.
- Filing and archiving.
The Ideal Candidate MUST have:
- IT literate - proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workloads
- Good organisational skills
- Team player
- A quick learner
- Attention to Detail
Please contact me as soon as possible to ensure you do not miss out on the chance to be considered for this fantastic role! Email me on or call me on
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'