A fantastic opportunity with career progression.
Ideal for a first time job or for somebody from a non-office based industry who wants to learn and progress.
Salary: £17,000 plus £1,000 bonus per annum.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Support Services Administrator with excellent career progression based within our London Office.
Reporting to the Support Services Manager, your role will involve, but not be limited to:-
• Excellent telephone manner making sure all incoming telephone calls are processed quickly and efficiently following procedure.
• Assisting with the management and maintenance of the Support Services Department, providing information for customers and clients.
• Providing assistance to our large and very busy team of Area Managers and On-Site Patrol Officers.
• Assisting with the overflow of all administration tasks, responsibilities and new procedures.
• Keeping abreast of all changes and developments within the Company so that all queries are dealt with quickly, efficiently providing clear and concise information and directing that information to customers, colleagues whilst amending working instructions/database.
As part of the role you will be required to work both within a team and independently. The ideal candidate will have good organisation skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads. An excellent telephone manner and both written and verbal communication skills are key. Full training will be given to enable you to quickly and efficiently complete daily responsibilities, whilst maintaining a very high standard of professionalism at all times.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and proactive in identifying and improving systems and procedures. You should be IT literate (particularly excel), numerate and able to communicate effectively at all levels and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 GCSE at grade C or above or equivalent. Previous experience in an administration role would be beneficial.
If you feel you have the skills, qualities and desire to undertake this important role, please apply now.