Support Operator (Fixed term: 12 months contract)
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
These are exciting times for our Wrexham Cereal Plant where we produce a range of our iconic brands such as Cornflakes, Special K, Branflakes, Coco Pop bars, Just Right and Krave. We know the strength of our success is a result of the fantastic people who work for us, we are proud of our employees and our great reputation as an employer. We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our Production team who have energy, determination and are happy to take accountability for what they do. Please apply if you share our passion for success and want to make a difference. It’s an exciting time to join us.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Support Operator you will be accountable for:
- Supporting Plant operations on shift to achieve operational targets;
- Maintaining own area to ensure full compliance with all KPI metrics - Safety, Food safety, quality and delivery;
- Ensuring improvement activities are consistently driven and executed;
- Ensuring housekeeping and Plant Standards are continually improved to drive towards an A1 / Audit ready standard by adopting a clean as you go philosophy;
- Participating in the Employee Development Review process to drive self and team development
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg, we emphasise on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our successes. To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of a FMCG environment (preferably food industry) and experience of shift and lone working;
- Organisational, interpersonal, communication skills;
- Ability to handle and quickly learn a variety of tasks and prioritise self;
- A self-starter with a "can do" attitude who is able to adapt to change;
- Experiencing of FLT and current driving license.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR @kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to 'Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the 'Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people
- Communication Skills
- Driving License
- Multi Tasking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"