One Housing is working hard to make a positive difference to residents’ lives by promoting aspiration, independence and well-being through a range of training and support services. They manage over 15,000 homes across 27 London boroughs and surrounding counties and care for over 11,500 people to help them live independently. They help people to ‘live better’ by providing high quality homes and care.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Comply with all relevant policies & procedures, including but not limited to: Safeguarding, Health & Safety, Customer Care, Equality & Diversity, the Code of Conduct etc
• Carry out assessment to identify and prioritise needs
• Develop and maintain positive links with key stakeholders
• Create an environment that promotes opportunities for customers to develop, learn and enable skills towards independence
• Where required, administer medication & ensure appropriate records are maintained
• Provide a comprehensive support planning service to customers in line with the department’s policies, procedures and approach
The successful candidate will have:
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good level of IT skills and literacy
• Knowledge of the Housing Sector
• Experience of providing support to others in a work, voluntary or personal capacity
• Understanding of safeguarding children and adults
• Demonstrable experience of working with vulnerable adults
• Experience of undertaking customer assessments, support planning and key-working with a clear outcome focus
If you are someone who has the right experience and knowledge to succeed within this role please apply below today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'