I am recruiting for a Support Manager to join my client and take responsibility for a service that supports people with severe challenging behaviours and complex needs.
This service is based in Selby in North Yorkshire and it is essential that you hold a Full UK Driving License with access to a car.
The general working hours for this role will be 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm however, we ask that you are flexible to work outside of these hours as weekend working of 1 weekend in 4 (with days off in the week) will be required.
As Support Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Take responsibility for the daily running of the service
- Complete probation reviews and appraisals with staff
- Take part in the on-call rota on a shared basis
- Continuously monitor the care and support provided to all residents, making changes are necessary
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent (as minimum)
- Experience of working in the care industry, ideally with a supported living or domiciliary care environment
- Background of supporting people with complex needs would be a distinct advantage
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'