A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Support Manager to join this established and successful team based in Norwich. The purpose of the role is to transform the support function of the business by managing and leading a team of 1st and 2nd line User Support Analysts who are responsible for supporting the software, taking ownership of any software related issues and troubleshooting them to resolution for the company's financial services-based clients.
You will need to be an outstanding customer and people manager, preferably from the Financial Services sector. You may also be the point of escalation for technical support, therefore an interest in advancing IT development will be key.
You will be responsible for maintaining and improving service levels and will use weekly and monthly management information to inform and develop the team, and to inform the measurement of and standards of services provided.
A key part of your role will be the investigation of available tech and its place in the business to support the introduction of new services, to facilitate improvements and/or to deliver greater efficiency. The achievement of this will in part depend on your ability to form relationships with senior managers and those closest to new innovation.
Support is a fast paced, ever changing environment so you must be able to multi-task, manage your time well and turn your attention to something new at a moment’s notice. You will need excellent organisation, administrative and communication skills, and a passion for people and management while ensuring your knowledge of the support function offered to clients, remains at the highest level.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in delivering excellent customer service
- Previous managerial experience within an financial services customer-focused environment
- Experience of working within the Financial Services market and understanding of products and end-user requirements
- Demonstrable ability to work and communicate with stakeholders of varying levels of IT capability and to handle a busy and varied workload
- The ability to communicate well (verbal and written) and provide regular and relevant MI
- Forward thinking and tenacious in nature
- A high level of drive and commitment
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
This is a varied and challenging, but rewarding role, within a fast-paced environment. If you have the skills, knowledge, financial industry background and desire to really drive this role forward, we would be keen to hear from you.
Salary will be dependent on knowledge and experience, c£35,000 - £45,000 per annum. Norwich city centre location.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'