Support Engineer (SIP / VoIP Technology)
£21,000 - £25,000 DOE Plus Private Healthcare, Free Broadband, Pension, Service Holidays, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, Flexible Working, Free Beverages, Refer a Friend Bonus (£1,200)
Looking to learn, grow and increase your knowledge as a Support Engineer with an innovative business? If so, read on.
Our client is a specialist provider of data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. Due to ongoing growth, they’re looking for a Support Engineer to provide a high level of technical support to their customers.
As a Support Engineer, you will:
- Join the Collaboration Team, who deploy, support and maintain a range of systems
- Maintain, update and support internal and customer equipment
- Make additions and changes to systems
- Troubleshoot issues using several management systems and packet captures
- Assist with the deployment of new solutions
- Deliver new SIP and UC services
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Experience of installing and configuring one or more IP telephony systems (any of the following would be highly desirable: NEC SV8100, NEC 3C, Cisco UCM, Zeacom or Polycom)
- A working knowledge of SIP and VoIP technology
Experience of deploying Microsoft server technology would be beneficial, as would general IP networking skills. The ability to debug VoIP solutions using packet captures would also be an advantage.
Our client is eager to hear from individuals with experience as a Support Engineer, VoIP Support Analyst, IT Support Analyst, Technical Support Analyst, Helpdesk Support Technician, Service Desk Technician or Telephony Support Technician.
What are the benefits?
- Great development programme, including thorough induction and extensive on-the-job training
- The chance to increase your skills in internal and external training courses
- A friendly, fast-paced environment to work in
- All the support you require to succeed
- A relaxed dress-down policy with branded polo shirts included
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Support Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job