Support Engineer - Milton Keynes- up to £20K
We at Transition Partners are pleased be recruiting for one of our well known clients who are highly successful within the Healthcare industry. Our client is eager to present this fantastic opportunity to IT professionals that are ready to further their career in an interactive, professional environment that will give them a clear insight into a fulfilling IT career. The role will allow for you to work in multiple IT disciplines within the company, giving you exposure to 1st and 2nd line support within the healthcare industry.
- Assisting and continued support of Senior Release Engineer
- Liaison with 3rd party suppliers to resolve any issues raised.
- To be first point of contact for the service desk.
- Carrying out monitoring, audits and reporting
- Investigation and resolution of service desk calls
- Maintenance of documentation and records.
- The role will also support the company in achieving standards of documentation in line with ITIL and ISO 27001
We ask that the candidate has:
- Experience of 1st or 2nd Line support
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong client relationships
We are keen to get in touch with positive, adaptable candidates who are strong communicators, who are also focussed on the development and progression of their careers. We have competitive salaries of up to £20K + Strong Benefits + Bonus. The role is based in Milton Keynes.
If the role is of interest please do not hesitate and apply today!!