Role: 2nd Line support engineer / Integration & Implementation Engineer
Duration: 6 Months initially
Daily rate: Open - inside IR35
- Interact with Service Desk for the assignment, receipt, logging, validation, tracking and resolution of relevant incidents and service requests.
- Investigate, resolve and close Tier 1 and 2 (1st and 2nd Line) technical hardware and software issues, liaising and co-operating with configuration management and other parts of the team as required, and advising users on appropriate action.
Providing Hardware maintenance and IT Support for the:
- Infrastructure components, i.e. the servers, workstations, storage and networks;
- Integration of the COTS software applications;
- Management of the security requirements through Active
- Solid grounding in the systems engineering lifecycle preferably with experience on large complex secure systems.
- A knowledge and understanding of ITIL functions, principles and processes.
- Recent practical experience of successfully integrating COTS products.
- Experience of the installation and configuration of Windows server software and Windows workstations.
- Expertise in the integration and configuration of COTS software
If you feel you are suitable or would like to know more regarding the role mentioned above please send an up to date CV asap!
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: candidate-privacy-information-statement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'