Business Unit: Clearing Agency Services & GOCS
Department: Client Contact Center
Job Family: Global Operations, Client Services & Administration
Job Title: GOCS CCC Support Engineer
Corporate Title: Senior Analyst
FLSA Code: Non-Exempt
People Manager: No
Business Unit Description:
The Global Operations, Client Services & Administration group delivers world-class safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. The team provides DTCC’s portfolio of core securities and superior transaction processing and client services support in an environment that minimizes risk and cost while maximizing efficiency.
As a member of the Client Contact Center (CCC), the Support Engineer is responsible for providing client service support to DTCC clients via phone, e-mail or online tools. Expectations include an ability to build rapport and develop relationships with internal and external partners, strong problem resolution and troubleshooting skills and an ability to provide First Call Resolution to clients.
- Accept incoming client calls, redirect client calls, if necessary, to appropriate support groups for resolution while identify and setting client expectation for follow-up during the initial client call
- Manage multiple incoming issues taking responsibility for updating clients and escalating when necessary.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure resolution to client issue or query
- Provide follow-up and status update calls to clients, as documented in DTCC Service Outage/Disruption guideline
- Maintain an unrelenting focus on meeting the needs/requests of our clients; including responding to client inquiries timely and accurately (in line with departmental benchmarks/metrics), and in resolving, and/or escalating problems promptly
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
Leadership Competencies for this level include:
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Can work 1-9pm shift
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'