InVentry Ltd, established in 2011, is a fast growing technology company specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor, staff and pupil management solutions. Since 2011, we have seen massive growth culminating in us being named this year in the Deloitte global fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We have also been named as the 21st and 37th fastest growing tech business in the North by GP Bullhound over the last two years.
We currently have a specialist team of professionals who support and train customers on InVentry products. Due to growth, expansion and high demand, we are currently looking to expand that team.
To be considered for this role you need to have the following skills:
- A good technical understanding of Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Be self-motivated and highly organised with good interpersonal skills
- Be confident in dealing and speaking with customers in a polite, courteous and professional manner
- Have a real interest in learning as with InVentry products being bespoke, training will need to be given
- Have good customer service skills and be able to handle difficult situations in a calm and polite manner
- Once you are fully trained, on site visits are occasionally needed therefore the ability to drive and have access to a vehicle is required
- Good problem solving skills
- Someone who has previously worked in an ICT support environment would be desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
The successful candidate will be a forward thinking person who enjoys new challenges and is comfortable both working within a team and by themselves. Due to the growth of the business, there are many opportunities to develop and progress within the company.
In return for the above experience and skills, you will receive a competitive salary with a monthly bonus, an extra days’ holiday for your birthday, free on-site parking but most importantly, you will be given the opportunity to join a business at an exciting time of growth.
If you have the above skills and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.