- Accurate logging, categorising and prioritising of contacts in our service management tool
- Ability to provide a positive Service Desk experience
- Undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of first line incidents and service requests via phone, email and face to face contact
- Ensure the resolution of issues in accordance with agreed Service Levels and identify opportunities support continual process improvement
- Make outbound phone calls to customers keeping them informed as required
- The ability to communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Progress calls to other I.S. support teams if they cannot be resolved at initial point of contact
- Proactively producing Knowledge Base documentation for new found fixes, for ease of future resolution
- Identify and work towards Service Improvements.
- Active Directory
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'