iRecruit Specialist is working with a growing client based in Farnham who are looking for a Support Desk Analyst. This represents an opportunity for strong candidates with the right skill and a can-do attitude to join a dynamic organisation at an exciting time.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to-
- Provide first point of call for Customer queries & issues
- Log incoming Customer requests through ticketing system
- Take ownership of newly created tickets
- Handle additional tickets assigned by Team Leader
- Prioritise workload
- Liaising with Practice Managers and end Users via phone & email
- Escalate tickets where required
- Work as a Team to spot trends and patterns regarding Customer issues
Experience and skill set required-
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritise many tasks in the working day, acting on customer needs
- Good IT skills and knowledge of products (full product training will be provided)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse problems and assess possible solutions
- Excellent team working and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational ability
- Experience of working in service desk (desirable)
- ITIL foundation (desirable)
- Full training on software
- 24 days of holidays increasing with years of service plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare option
- KPI incentives
iRecruit Partners Ltd is GDPR compliant. By applying for this role, you agree for iRecruit Partners Ltd to contact you to discuss this and any other suitable job opportunities. Our new policies hosted are on our website and will show you what data we collect, how we use it and your rights.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'