Support Data Analyst, West Midlands, £20K to £24K + Benefits
Want to work for an award-winning, market-leading software company, offering innovative, industry-first services? In a friendly, supportive, collaborative team? Where there is an open and inclusive management and communications style and commitment to your on-going development and training?
Commutable from Tamworth, South Staffordshire, South Derbyshire, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Nuneaton, Leicester, Leicestershire, West Midlands
Reporting to the Support Team Leader, the Customer Services Team consists of Customer Service Advisors (first and second line), Technical Support Data Analysts (first and second line), Technical Client Managers and Team Leaders.
The Customer Support Team is responsible for managing customer issues through to resolution, the management of regular service pack and project releases, as well as internal support management
• Be the senior point of escalation - handle complex and difficult issues to achieve prompt resolution.
• Responsible for the management/co-ordination of all assigned calls and tickets throughout the support and remediation lifecycle including providing the customer with timely and accurate updates.
• Providing customers with product usage advice and guidance.
• Identifying and managing the appropriate priorities and required actions (e.g. escalation).
• Running SQL scripts on MS SQL Servers.
• Writing SQL scripts to correct data.
• Have strong SQL skills, being able to write complex queries in an appropriate way.
• Have strong SQL Infrastructure/Administration skills.
• Providing updates and detailed product release information.
• Collating product enhancement suggestions.
• Contribute to the attainment of internal and external KPI and SLA compliance
• Communicate regularly with team members through team meetings and individual review sessions.
• Contribute to the maintenance of product release notes and the distribution of product manuals.
• Help maintain and manage the central knowledge base libraries for the benefit of the team and the standardization of responses to customer.
Skills & Experience
- Applicants should have good IT skills including experience of Microsoft Windows (XP, 2K3, Vista & Windows 7), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Visio) and good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2K/2K5/2K8/2K12 Server.
- A proven track record in providing excellent Customer Support and Service
- Excellent client facing skills and experience to ensure relationships are kept strong.
- Experience in support system and ticket management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
- An excellent ability to prioritise
- The ability to work under pressure
Please send CV ASAP to Jayne at HTS
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies