Creative Support is a non-profit organisation providing person centred care and support to people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism spectrum conditions, and older people. We are recruiting a Support Coordinator for our supported living services in the Liverpool area which supports individuals with a learning disability and mental health needs.
We are looking for an experienced practitioner with management experience to provide a person centred service. Your role will include:
- Providing respectful emotional and practical support with daily activities to service users
- Developing the independent living skills of service users
- Identifying and accessing opportunities for social inclusion with service users
- Supporting and supervising staff and deploying staff time effectively
- Collaborating with service users, families and involved professionals to maximise outcomes for service users
- Assisting service and area managers in meeting service requirements and standards
It is expected that you will work flexibly to meet the needs of the service. Possession of a valid driving licence and access to a car are essential for this role.
This position will provide you with an environment that encourages professional and personal development. You will receive ongoing training, including managerial qualifications.
We do not accept CV as a form of application, applicants must submit a completed Creative Support application form which can be requested or downloaded via the listed methods. An enhanced DBS check is required, which we pay for. Creative Support is not a recruitment sourcing agency; all employees are directly employed by our organisation. We do not accept cold calls or sales/marketing contact from recruitment candidate sourcing/advertising agencies.