As part of your role you would be dealing with:
- Incoming calls and emails from clients and documenting any correspondence
- Dealing with queries from both patients and therapists via phone and email
- Updating client information
- Managing individual projects and reporting any issues
- Building relationships and liaising with points of contact
- Working closely with an internal team to ensure all queries are dealt with
- A keen interest in learning about Mental Health Services
- Experience of working in an administration role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – a good telephone manner is essential.
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent IT Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Adaptable and happy to take on various responsibilities
If you think this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Your application can be made either by email to  or by calling us on .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job