Our prestigious international client, based in Kingston-upon-Thames, is looking for a Support Coordinator to join their busy head office
This role is within a well-established company that has been creating and selling specialist consumer goods since the late 70’s, and which remains a dynamic force in the market.
The successful candidate will deliver the field teams and customers a full administrative support service.
This role is a full-time, permanent position, offering a competitive salary of £20,000 - 25,000 (dependant on experience) plus excellent benefits including, 27 days holiday, subsidised restaurant, free parking, private medical care and childcare vouchers.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide customers and field staff with first line communications, and support for all enquiries
- Attempt to diagnose customer issues and raise cases where field visits or workshop assessment is necessary.
- Review, propose and participate in changes to improve business process and efficiencies including but not limited to; in-house workflows and documented processes
- Use and maintenance of CRM including, but not limited to; data accuracy and upload in sales and service entities, upgrade planning, testing, setting up and training new users
- Lead the co-ordination of specific tenders including, but not limited to; monitoring appropriate public announcement websites, response assessment meetings, documentation requests from issuer, setting and sharing clear deadlines for team members to produce required documentation
- Assist and lead improvement projects
- Person specification
- University degree (or equivalent)
- Good level of Microsoft Office
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Must have a minimum of 1 years office experience
- Ability to deliver consistently high quality customer service
- Effective verbal and written communication
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
£20k-£25k (dependant on experience) plus excellent benefits