InVentry Ltd, established in 2011, is a fast growing technology company specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor, staff and pupil management solutions. Since 2011, we have seen massive growth culminating in us being named this year in the Deloitte global fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We have also been named as the 21st and 37th fastest growing tech business in the North by GP Bullhound over the last two years.
We provide end to end installation and support services to our customers nationally and due to our expansion and success, we are currently recruiting for a Support Coordinator to join our help desk team.
The duties of the role include:
- Assigning tickets and scheduling support interactions
- Ensuring tickets are dealt with within the specified time limit
- Communicating regularly with the customers who have raised concerns or complaints to ensure their issues are resolved
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- Record an overview of support tickets being dealt with by their team
- Monitor feedback from customers and take action as necessary
- Analysing any trends and identifying potential issues
To be successful within this role you need to be highly organised with excellent communication skills, able to manage the workload of a small team of technical support professionals, be confident using technology and be highly professional with a strong customer focus. The environment at InVentry is friendly, laid back and welcoming therefore it is integral you are a good team player.
In return for the above experience and skills, you will receive a competitive salary with a monthly bonus, an extra days’ holiday for your birthday, free on-site parking but most importantly, you will be given the opportunity to join a business at an exciting time of growth. InVentry is very supportive of its staff and offers rewarding opportunities to further your career.
If you have the above skills and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.