Support Coordinator / Scheme Manager
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Hours: 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Length of Contract: 5 Months and on going
Day to Day Duties:
- To provide a high quality support service to customers throughout the community via, assessments, support planning and meetings. Co-ordinating the appropriate support services which underpin tenancy/home sustainability
- To comply with the KCC Commissioning Team contracts working to defined service specifications.
- To work within the entire organisation's policies and procedures including the Equality and Diversity, Health & Safety, and Adult and Child Safeguarding ensuring compliance to its customers.
- Ensure the highest standards of customer care, professionalism and integrity in service delivery demonstrated via the Quality Assessment Framework, complaints and customer feedback.
- Experience working within the Housing Association or a Local Authority
- Experience of working within a similar setting for Public Organisation
- Experience of Lone Working
- Must have a car to travel for work
To be considered for this position send an updated CV to
Should you know anyone else who may be relevant for the above roles, please don't hesitate to pass on this email.
Venn Group acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
The specialists in professional temporary recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job