Who are we looking for? Someone fun, enthusiastic, gifted, passionate, get our drift? If you have worked on a help desk and have an accountancy background with a qualification such as AAT or ACCA, and if you have supported a product such as Sage, then you may be the perfect candidate!
You’ll need to get on with the great people who work for our client and you’ll have a unique opportunity to help with the future roadmaps of the software as well as being the voice of the customer within the team.
- Logging new support calls reported via telephone and email
- Monitor Application Support helpdesk queue and respond to calls
- Address user queries regarding use of applications
- Log and process requests for change / Enhancements
- Updating and Managing Knowledge base
- Assist with resolution of logs
- Liaise with customers, departments, and ensure everyone is updated
- Own documentation and be uber organized
- Controlled testing of application patches and new releases
- Producing and updating Manuals / Procedures / Training Videos
- Remote Training
There are opportunities for progression in the role for the right candidate!
It would be lovely if you are:
- Experienced in Software Support and Accountancy
- Want to build relationships with our friendly customers
- Have 2 or more years working in a software support role (not technical)
- Have a finance background and AAT or ACCA qualification
- The ability to multi task and be organised
- Have super admin skills
- Ability to provide a fantastic standard of customer service
- Competitive basic salary (somewhere between £18,000 and £21,000 DOE)
- Generous Bonus Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Death and Disability Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very successful company. If it sounds like the role for you, apply today!
The team at Spec Recruitment are a passionate, dedicated and unique team of experienced recruitment consultants who genuinely love what they do! They aim to make your job search simple and pride themselves on standing out by bringing a personal and unique touch to recruitment.When Spec Recruitment receive your application, they will also consider whether there are other opportunities that may interest you, but feel free to apply for all roles that suit your needs.Please note, Spec Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.