The Support Centre Coordinator is paramount to being the interface between the customer, the engineer and the end user. The suitable candidate will be logging calls, scheduling engineers, updating reports, etc. but is keen to maintain control when issues occur.
The hours of work are full time, Monday-Friday 08:30 - 17:30. A degree of flexibility to work on weekends will be required depending on workload (Saturday - Sunday 09:00 - 17:00).
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the maintenance and championing of excellence in customer service at all times
- Ensure that all incoming communications from all stakeholders are handled quickly and efficiently, ensuring any issues are escalated to the correct resource where necessary
- Effectively handle and prioritise any client complaints appropriately and escalating where necessary to ensure matters are dealt with within the SLA's agreed upon
- Liaise with internal departments and subcontractors to ensure excellent service delivery
- Effective logging and management of all jobs onto the service management system as required, ensuring that any relevant information is obtained and recorded as required
- Responsible for constant reviewing of progress and quality of the job, analysing to ascertain whether further works are required prior to shutting down the job
- Ensure correct paperwork is received and copies saved in the management system
- Check and process engineer's incoming reports, monitoring for any discrepancies, ensuring accuracy and relevance, reporting back to engineers or manager where relevant
- Shut down jobs within the targets set ensuring accuracy prior to passing through for invoicing
- Process engineer's paperwork in accordance with targets
- Process returns in a timely fashion and as per agreed process
- Adhere to agreed processes and meet compliance requirements
- Recognise and escalate any internal issues related to sites or engineers to the appropriate person in a timely manner
- Update client information resources appropriately, sending client information as required
- Manage own time effectively to ensure all daily objectives are met
The successful candidate will have/be:
- 1st line support experience and/or office experience
- Knowledge of EPoS or IT industries (desirable)
- Experience of stock management systems, and working for a service provider in a customer facing role (desirable)
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, and telephone manner
- Attention to detail and accurately record information
- Ability to work independently and follow own initiative
- Flexible and adaptive approach - weekend work is required
Celestra offers 28 days holiday increasing to 33 after completion of 3 years (inclusive of bank holidays), and employee benefits including discounted gym membership, shopping vouchers, Employee Assistance programme, contributory pension, free fruit and hot beverages, flu vaccinations and bonus scheme.
Celestra is a successful and dynamic Company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none. We won the award for Best Private Business 2016 at the Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards.
Celestra is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Call Logging
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job