WHY CHOOSE US?
This role pays better than most entry level Security, Warehouse or Retail jobs!
- Minimum Starting Salary of £16,082.04 plus sleep allowances of £3000 - £6000 depending on shifts worked.
- We are an active company based in South Manchester with the main focus being on activities in the community. We provide funding for your own hiking boots and waterproof coat.
- No previous experience required as full training is given.
- Full time workers have guaranteed hours provided on a rota issued four weeks in advance
- Your food is provided whilst on shift
- We have our own vehicles for you to use for activities whilst on shift.
- We provide high levels of training giving you a sustainable career.
- Refer a friend bonuses for introducing friends to join the team
- Health care benefits / Workplace pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
Support Worker Job role & Activities
Looking for a support worker career in a challenging role working with adults with a Learning Disability, Autism or Developmental Impairments and associated Challenging Behaviour? We require motivated and dedicated individuals who have a desire to make a difference to the lives of the people we support. A career where no two days are the same. Join our vibrant and rapidly expanding team.
We specialize in therapeutic activities such as hiking in the Peak District, rock climbing, horse riding, cycling, swimming and boating. Due to our focus on activities it will be advantageous if you hold a full driving licence and have a good level of fitness, as activities in the community form the central ethos of the company. Whilst it is not essential, applicants who can drive will be a given a higher priority. (You do not need your own car, you will drive a work vehicle)
As there is a lot of paperwork for the people we support, applicants must be able to write clearly. Being able to communicate well is essential - including being able to understand and respond quickly to instructions when necessary. Good communication is required both within the staff team but also for the benefit of the people we support, who may have a lot of difficulty with communication. Zeno Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate the diversity in our workforce and the benefits this inclusive approach brings.
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure (Criminal records check) of which the employer will meet the expense. Only certain offences would exclude you from this role, so please ask if unsure.
You may be required to provide personal care for male and female supported people.
- Communication Skills
- Learning Disabilities
- Organisational Skills
- Challenging Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job