Location: Tower Hamlets
Hours: 37.5 hours per week , Shift work is required, with double cover between the hours of 8.00am to 11.00pm, and regular sleep in shifts
Are you ready to start making a real difference?
We are looking for a motivated, flexible and committed individual to join our team at the assessment service for young people in Tower Hamlets. This is a 12 bed scheme with additional 2 crash pads, covered 24 hours, for young people aged 16 – 21 years.
The candidates must have experience of working with young people in a support capacity. This includes experience and knowledge of assessment and support of young people. The service will be for vulnerable young people with a variety of needs, including complex needs such as substance misuse, mental health, and forensic backgrounds. The successful candidates will carry out assessments in collaboration with Support Officers.
- Ensure the service is running at a high standard and meeting all the service specification outlined by commissioners.
- Raise customer awareness of local services and facilities and support engagement with these services. This includes One Housing’s Employment & Training Team and Volunteer & Partnership Team.
- To carry out support planning, risk assessments and reviews for lower need customers.
- To refer more complex cases to a Support Officer.
- Develop a wide range of activities, including group sessions, social events, workshops, and group activities, designed to provide young people with additional life skills.
- Managing a caseload and building trusting relationships
- Experience and knowledge of safeguarding legislation including ability to recognize safeguarding issues
- A good understanding of steps required before move on to independent living
- Some understanding of the benefits/ welfare system
- Annual leave
- Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
Please apply today with your CV!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'