Salary: £18,500 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours, rota basis
Location: Camden, N1C 4AD
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Work on a rota basis, including out of office hours where necessary
• Comply with all relevant policies & procedures, including but not limited to: Safeguarding, Health & Safety, Customer Care, Equality & Diversity, the Code of Conduct etc
• Raise customer awareness of local services and facilities and support engagement with these services
• Work in collaboration with other departments to ensure a seamless service to customers and that key performance targets are met
• Carry out support planning, risk assessments and reviews for lower need customers
• Refer more complex cases to a Support Officer
• Support customers to develop the necessary skills to live independently, and to access training, education and work
• Manage customer risk by regular contact and observation of customer health
• Keep all customer records up to date – both paper files and data recording system
The successful candidate will have:
• Good written and spoken English
• Good communication skills with the ability to engage with vulnerable people
• Ability to motivate and support vulnerable adults
• Ability to manage a caseload of customers
• Ability to manage and maintain administration and recording systems
• An understanding of safeguarding
• Demonstrable experience of working with vulnerable adults, whether in a voluntary or paid capacity
One Housing is working hard to make a positive difference to residents’ lives by promoting aspiration, independence and well-being through a range of training and support services. They manage over 15,000 homes across 27 London boroughs and surrounding counties and care for over 11,500 people to help them live independently. They help people to ‘live better’ by providing high quality homes and care.
If you are someone who has the right experience and knowledge to succeed within this role please apply below today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'