Are you a fully trained care professional looking for a new challenge? Someone who feels like their true calling was in improving the quality of other people's lives? If so then we'd love for you to put those skills to use working for us in a brilliant care village in Crowthorne.
We want the top care workers to join us and become part of a family of over 300 other passionate care workers focused on person centred care and delivering the best service to our clients and their families at a site near to Reading. The role will see you working on a 120 acre site made into a special village for our clients, who include families who are facing individual challenges, children and young people with special educational needs, and those who require help through their day to day lives.
Who will you be working for
You will be working for are one of the UK's oldest charities and an organisation who are determined to provide the very best support to vulnerable children and their families, children with special educational needs and people with learning disabilities.
We help children and adults to maximise their lives and potential at home, at school and in every aspect of their day to day lives. There isn't an area that our carers won't attempt to help out clients in and it really is a desire of ours to give everyone the best care imaginable.
The Care Worker Job Description
- The role includes working within in an extremely caring team to provide the very best support to our clients, who come from a multitude of backgrounds
- Helping to support individuals in terms of their day to day life, education, general well being and their transitions to adulthood
- Promote and safeguard the well-being of clients in every aspect of your role
- Respecting the client's rights to privacy, dignity, choice, independence and quality of life
- Provide comfort, company and help to clients with everyday tasks
- Treating all individuals fairly based on the support and care they need
- Working in cooperation with clients and their relatives, in order to identify their unique strengths and needs. Always be alert to opportunities for clients to develop their potential and achieve personal growth and fulfilment
The role will require some weekend work and some sleep in duties as per a rota, with the role being 36 hours per week, plus availability of over-time.
Benefits For Care Workers
- 21 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
- Permanent, full time contract.
- No experience required, full training provided.
- 36 hrs p/wk. Overtime available.
- Close to local amenities.
- Beautiful setting and environment.
- Opportunity to make a real difference.
- Progression opportunities.
The salary for the role is between £15,279.11 and £17,711.44, depending on the unit you work in.
Requirements of Care Workers
To be eligible for this role as a Care Worker we require people who care, people who have a track record in the care industry and the desire to provide the best service possible. We need 5 years of references and will do a DBS check. You will also be required to pass a numeracy and literacy test in the second week of February.
The site is based in Crowthorne, RG45 6BQ and it's easily accessible by car and is a short walk from Crowthorne Train station.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then apply now and take your next step to making a huge difference in the lives of our clients
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.