An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Support Analyst to join the Experian pH team. Experian is the market leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. The Group helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
Experian pH is a data-driven B2B marketing, risk, compliance and analytics consultancy which is part of the wider Experian PLC group. We work with many FTSE 250 companies transforming how they approach problems using processes and models which have been developed and refined over 25 years.
You will be joining a business that encourages growth and progression in a flexible working environment where the opportunity to get involved with exciting new projects as well as working on daily BAU is a standard. Experian pH offers you support to grow your skills and knowledge through a mentoring scheme. Alongside great career development, we also offer a competitive remuneration package, great benefits and security of a global corporate organisation.
As a Data Analyst, you will be providing 2nd line support (phone and email) and analysis to FTSE 250 clients. You will have the opportunity to work closely with some major blue chip clients across several sectors including Banking, Financial Services, Energy and Telecommunications. You will also be working directly with senior members of the organisation on a structured career path which will start with 2nd line support. The support would constitute data analysis, simple consultancy work, database/SQL/Oracle querying and development.
- Acting as the point of escalation when simple client queries can't be resolved via first line telephone support
- Understanding, documenting and resolving data queries
- Simple and complex coding to extract data from files to underpin support activities
- Checking of own and others work for coding and data errors
- Running of simple and complex batch processes to deliver data and analytical support to clients
- Provision of counts and profile analysis to support campaign and strategic activity for clients
- Small adjustments to batch processes to evolve processes
- Writing of basic batch processes for new clients
- Engagement with marketing and other teams at clients to ensure briefs and data deliveries are understood and fulfilled accurately and to expectations
- A strong degree preferred in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or Science based with a solid Mathematics A-Level
- Communication skills to engage externally with clients
- Basic SQL
- Basic Oracle
- General Database skills
- Analytical thinking with numerical and data problem solving skills
- Understanding of data, data structures and their value regarding use for analysis, marketing and CRM
- Attention to detail
- Time management to complete multiple task to set deadlines
Here at Experian, we believe that great work deserves great rewards. In return for your ideas, commitment and ambition, we'll give you a very competitive base salary and a range of benefits as soon as you join.
On top of your base salary, we offer:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company share-save scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical and Dental cover
- Retail discount schemes
- 3 Community involvement days per annum
We also work with our colleagues to understand their long term career aspirations to ensure they have the career development and growth they need to achieve these goals. Through personalised career objectives and performance plans, we open up conversations on progression whether this is achieved through mentoring and coaching or classroom learning environments, we offer rewarding ways in which to learn.
- Support Analyst