Up to £25K
A fantastic organisation with several offices throughout the South West are looking for a 1st Line Support Technician to join their growing, successful business to sit in their competent IT department.
Catering to over 500 users, you will be the 1st point of contact for all IT needs within the business aiding your colleagues on their technological needs. You may be required to travel to different regional offices, allowing you to further integrate yourself within the business.
* Microsoft Windows 7 & 8
* Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2, 2012R2
* Active Directory & Exchange user administration
* Microsoft Office 2010, 2013
* Experience of Local & Wide area networking using TCP/IP
* An understanding of setting up and configuring printers (local & networked)
* Providing mainly 1st line support
It is a fantastic, professional and friendly environment to work in and you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and technologies on the job with a view to progressing internally through the business. If this sounds like YOU then apply TODAY!
- Active Directory
- 2nd Line
- 1st Line