- Providing initial and continued 1st line contact and communication with customers
- Managing the logging, tracking and progress of internal and external problems/incidents within relevant SLA’s and KPI’s
- Providing 1st line (non-technical) incidents and problem resolution (as well as answering technical advice and queries and performing administrational requests)
- Performing regular checks on internal and external systems
- Creating, Maintaining and updating appropriate internal documentation
- Providing a quality support service to customers that meets or exceeds KPI’s / SLAs
- Facilitate the Requests for Change (RFC) process and release management process
Equiniti Toplevel sits within the EQ Digital group of companies and are a leading provider of web enabled Case Management solutions, built around the core product Outreach.
- Receive new issues and problems from customers - raise, categorise, impact assess issues and then pass to the relevant person within standard times. (resolving if possible)
- Work with members of the second line support team to progress incidents and issues
- Ensure the resolution of all issues within SLA
- Develop "How to" and further product documentation where needed
- Complete scheduled maintenance and daily/monthly tasks
- Communicate and liaise with customers as a result of any raised issues
- Compile monthly reports
- Performing ad-hoc administration department tasks (and any other tasks which fall within 1st line support) as required
- Attend and lead meetings as required
- All outputs performed to agreed KPI’s and SLAs.
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
- Educated to HND/Degree standard in a relevant IT/Computing subject.
- Formal qualification can be substituted for significant 1st line support experience
- Ideally have ITIL V3 Qualification or worked in an ITIL Environment.
- Ideally have Microsoft or other professional qualifications (MSCE etc.) but not essential
- Outgoing, Proactive personality who is not afraid to take ownership.
- Must be able to work under pressure and against deadlines.
- Line Support
- 1st Line
- Release Management