Support Analyst - Website Support
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Investigating and understanding the behaviour of the client's applications and products
- Investigating and solving problems and incidents that may occur with the client's applications and products
- Collaborating with various people internally to assess the impact of bugs and other incidents
- Assisting the business in assessing and reviewing the operational impact of new Support tools
- Acting as a consultant with the business; to suggest, design and implement solutions
- Provision of ad-hoc reports
- Monitoring, reporting, and maintaining the Support request queue
- Being actively involved in the handover of new projects and functionality in order to provide support
- Performing usability testing where necessary
- Ensuring that your knowledge is always up to date by regularly visiting our Product Development team and maintaining a strong, collaborative working relationship.
- Maintaining the Support Centre and other tools developed by the team internally
- Collaborating with 1st line support teams to help upskill new team members and offer ongoing training for the rest of the team
- Being required to work independently or in conjunction with other Support Analysts
- Talking to our customers in order to quickly diagnose problems
Skills and Abilities:
- Is analytically minded and enjoys problem solving, demonstrating a curiosity to understand how various aspects of the applications and business work
- Has excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels within the business, both technical and non-technical and with our customers
- Has a desire to work with other people and areas of the business to solve problems
- Has very good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Is a quick and willing learner
- Has a sense of ownership and responsibility for the work you and your team deliver
- Is dedication to deliver and meet team and business objectives
- Is hard working and honest with the desire to succeed
- May have SQL and Excel experience. This is not required but would be advantageous (training will be provided)
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job