London - £30,000-£37,000
This hybrid role is perfect for somebody looking to further their career in the software industry. The Support Analyst/Implementation Analyst will be working for a company who provide software solutions to some of the major retailers across Europe.
* Strong SQL Server and Scripting skills.
* Experience working in a 2nd/3rd line support.
* Experience with production support for a scalable systems.
* Can find and fix bugs in software based on a support question.
* Can design a workaround for a use case that's not yet directly supported.
* Guiding customers on the use of software for solution integration.
* Assist in the system configuration, testing and go-live for new customer deployments
* Familiarity with web services.
* Experience of configuration management.
* Ability to define and perform unit testing with exposure to testing of software products.
* Self-motivated with ability to work well as part of development team.
If this is a role that interests you, please drop a CV in today. Or give Robert Bardsley a call on to discuss in more detail.
Bright Executive Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'