Support Analyst / Application Support - London
Do you have a background in supporting software applications with external clients? Perhaps you thrive on going above and beyond the clients expectations? Or maybe you’re looking for an opportunity to get into the exciting world of energy trading? We are currently looking for an Application Support Analyst to join our team. This provides a great opportunity for the right person to join our team of technical enthusiasts and work for our innovative and growing company.
What makes this role exciting?
- Great chance to get into the exciting world of FinTech where you can really develop your knowledge of commodities trading
- Support huge, well known organisations in the energy and finance space
- Work for a successful company where you’ll be more than a cog in the wheel
- Excellent career opportunities with tailored personal development plans.
- Opportunities to evolve your role to being more technical, more client/commercial focused, more markets focused or more around mentoring or leading teams.
- Fast paced, dynamic environment with a great team
- Regular events that help you to meet more people in the business
- Excellent benefits package with a focus on people
For more information on life at Trayport, check out our Careers Page and Trayport Careers Facebook page.
What you’ll be doing
- Acting as the single point of contact and owning the technical relationship for clients to ensure they derive the greatest possible value from the use of our software.
- Providing technical support to our clients.
- Planning, configuring, installing and rolling out software that runs on Microsoft Windows platforms.
- Work with the commercial team in translating complex requirements into workable solutions.
- Providing high-level technical consultancy to our clients in areas like product configuration and training.
- Contributing actively to internal projects and company initiatives as well as helping to evolve the teams processes and policies.
What we’re after
- Experience of supporting software applications to external clients.
- The ability to communicate and articulate technical information to non technical people.
- An understanding of network performance issues and being able to communicate these.
- Excellent attention to detail with very good written communication.
- A passion for client service excellence and an ability to demonstrate where you’ve gone above and beyond what is required.
- The ability to multi task in a fast paced and at times pressurized environment
Energy - it is required everywhere, from building things, transporting them or just to read a book at night. Trayport’s suit of products makes it frictionless for large producers and consumers of energy to trade with each other regardless of country borders. It is through our platforms that about 80% of all European utilities trades take place. We are a small company that makes a big impact in the world!
At Trayport we believe in investing in our staff; if you are a highly driven person we offer the chance for you to gain further qualifications, developing your career. Being passionate about innovation, our software naturally is based on cutting edge technology, providing you with the opportunity to keep ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves on having a strong team ethos where all departments from development to sales work closely together to achieve joint aims. As a result, employees enjoy a wide range of social activities organised by the company throughout the year.
- Application Support
- Technical Support
- Consultative Approach