Job Role: Support Administrator (Temporary)
Pay rate: £9.50ph
Hours: Monday-Friday, shifts between 9am-6pm
Length of role: March 2022 (minimum)
Harper Recruitment group have a number of exciting opportunities, we are working in partnership with a global household name, and we are looking for a number of experienced Administrators to join the Support Team and play an integral part in the commissioning of smart metres.
What will the role involve:
- Act as the first point of contact for our Meter Installers identifying, triaging, and troubleshooting any issues that arise around the commissioning of smart meter installations.
- Raising queries to other internal teams and 3rd parties when required.
- Dealing with post-install commissioning queries and issues from other members of the wider Meter Operations team.
- Managing data exceptions to ensure smooth operations and to hit contract Service Levels.
Who are we looking for?
- Expert communication and customer service skills- call handling qualities.
- Ability to interact confidently with internal and external stakeholders to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Ability to think logically and triage issues.
- Confident IT user. Including Microsoft Teams packages.
If you feel you meet all the required specifications, please submit your CV today for our team to review.
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'