Adecco have an exciting opportunity for a Support Administrator to join our client who is one of the largest industrial Manufacturing Companies in Europe.
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £13.90 per hour
As a Support Administrator you will be responsible for supporting Production Planners and Technical Processors to ensure that both sales order processing and planning departments are in line with the demand plan, whilst optimising inventory levels.
- Maintaining relationships with internal customers
- Working within a team
- Building relationships with individuals outside own planning area in order to be able to access support and information when required
- Reporting of changes to schedule to maintain on-time customer delivery
- To ensure all purchase orders are on time and also address any exception message/slippages
- Maintain dialogue on supplier deliveries by exception and advise planners
- Reporting of status/slippages/client witness management
- Supporting Technical Processor and Senior Technical Processor
- Supporting Production Planners and Senior Production Planner
The Skills & Experience required for this role:
- Knowledge of planning techniques and methods
- Knowledge of products
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Microsoft packages
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'