Location: Trafford Park
Think Money Group are currently looking to recruit a Support Administrator on a permanent basis to work within our Debt Solutions business, within Think2Claim.
The Administrator will assist and support the Financial Claims Management department in all administrative tasks and queries.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- To action all correspondence received from customers and creditors.
- To issue correspondence to customers and creditors throughout the claims process
- Working towards departmental targets to ensure that work is completed on time and promotes good customer outcomes
- Making authorised amendments to letters and entering data onto our in-house systems
- Managing post in and out of the department
At Think Money, the customer is at the heart of everything that we do, and it will be your job to be part of this by ensuring you operate within agreed timescales and service level agreements. You must be able to do this whilst operating within regulatory guidelines, and in line with Think Money Group’s core values, to ensure the best outcomes for our customers.
Benefits of working for Think Money Group:
- On-site Gym
- Subsidised on-site restaurant serving Costa Coffee
- Free Parking
- Free shuttle bus to the Metrolink
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Minimum 23 days holiday plus public holidays, extra days holiday for every year served (up to 28 days)
- Pension Scheme
- Volunteer days
- And many many more….
If you think you have the right skills, drive and motivation to succeed in the role then please apply for immediate consideration. Please note due to the volume of applications being received only those that demonstrate the necessary skills will be contacted. If you are not contacted by a member of our Recruitment Team within 5 days then you should consider your application as unsuccessful.