My client is looking for a temporary support administrator to work with their service that helps vulnerable adults and adolescents.
The role is full time - 37.5 hours per week.
The role invovles:
- organising and co-ordinating meetings
- dealing with clients over the 'phone and email
- organising and administering waitlists
- Calling clients
- All related administration
The role requires someone with empathy and the ability to communicate with people who might be in distress.
- good IT skills - word, excel skill and outlook
- the ability to remain calm and patient
- use of internal systems.
- ability to juggle tasks
£10.80 per hour.
The role is remote working but you need to be able to get to Southampton for training for the first couple of weeks.
Enhanced DBS would be useful but not essential.
- Microsoft Excel
- Organisational Skills
- Microsoft word
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'