JOB TITLE: Support Administrator
REPORTING TO: Education, Events & Marketing Manager
Education & Events is a unique team. Its purpose is to provide support and growth opportunities to salons through education and inspirational event activity, attract new accounts and eventually increase sales by effectively marketing our unique services.
As part of the Education & Events team, you will support the team to plan & deliver an inspirational annual program of activities to inspire our existing & prospective salon partners and subsequently grow our business.
• Raising Purchase orders, invoicing and payments
• Create power point presentations
• Proof read marketing materials
• Events support: send out invitations, RSVPs management, book catering, send out congratulations letters etc
• Education Field Stock Ordering - Expert on stock ordering for Education & Events. Order Update and circulate order forms. Ensure all records and files maintained with new starters, leavers, change of address etc .
• Weekly ticket email to field teams
• Report on ticket bookings for events and entries for competitions and art teams
• Technical Team Admin support including Health & Safety for field techs; support for Capability Manager with travel and accommodation and printing and distribution of training materials, creation of powerpoint presentations
• Responsible for Education & Event feedback reporting - setting up questionnaires, collating results and writing reports on the results.
• Stationary - place all orders and ensure stationary cupboard kept tidy and stocked
• Packing room and office management - ensure the packing room, Education & Events office area and cupboards always neat and tidy and returned kit put away promptly
• Support Event Manager with administration of My Education Fund and College Observation Vouchers
• Answer events hotline and dedicate email account to ensure we deliver exception customer service
• Take and process bookings for education courses
• Create and send confirmation letters and workbooks for education courses
• Experience supporting a team in a commercial office environment
• Very focused, organized and operate with high level of discipline
• Excellent communicator
• Love Beauty & know Beauty: have a deep and intimate knowledge of beauty; perpetually curious about how our consumers see beauty, think about beauty and feel about beauty
• Accountable, relentless and tenacious: hold themselves accountable for their success and the success of their team - even when not everything is under their control; intensively driven & tenacious, determined to get over the obstacles in the path of what need to do; Act as an owner, as if it was their name on the door, as if it was their money being spent for the events and their reputation on the line
• Go the extra mile: always push for more to delight our customers; we are hairdressers at heart! We don’t just want to meet the base expectations but wow our salon partners; though never at the expense of ethical behaviour and safe ways of working; fired-up to over-achieve and self-improve;
• Team player: driven to succeed but never at a colleague’s expense; assume good intent in others; disagree openly but then fully back the decision made
• Experience of SAP
• Excellent skills in word; excel and PowerPoint
• Very strong attention to detail
• Strong records & data organisational & management skills
• PA or administrative assistant experience
• Experience in Beauty Industry
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
- Administration Duties
- Purchase Orders