Fantastic opportunity for a professional and friendly Support Administrator/assistant bookkeeper to join a well-established and leading business based in Stevenage.
As Support Administrator your duties will include:
- 1st line back office support for the Sales Team
- Receiving and responding to email/telephone queries from Customers and sales team.
- Answering Customer and support telephone calls, taking ownership through to resolution.
- General administrative duties
- Responsibilities other than described above, within the capability and level of the position, which may be required from time to time. These may include some basic bookkeeping duties such as Bank/Credit card Reconciliations, Posting Journals and dealing with financial paperwork.
- Accurate, Literate, Numerate
- Good computer skills, to include but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook - and have the ability to learn new software packages
- Self-discipline, organised, proactive, able to make and justify own decisions
- Basic understanding of day to day bookkeeping
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary £16000 - £24000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Back Office
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"