Support & Admin Executive - Graduate Progressive Career
Our client is a privately owned and well established business based in Cardiff.
This is not just an administration role - you will be offered numerous routes to progress within the business from Marketing / Operational Support / Client Services and more..
We are currently seeking an administration and support executive ideally educated to graduate level who is looking for a long-term, stable and progressive career with a family orientated business.
An excellent salary and huge range of benefits are shown below.
1. You report to Operations Manager on the specific team matters such as holidays, timekeeping, team cover and support in delivery of objectives.
2. Provide client, supplier, prospect and communication support as directed by the Operations Manager.
3. Assist with supplier and user management information, mystery shopping, competitor comparisons and supplier assessments and invoices.
4. Manage user enquiries and responses.
5. Support print management including placing orders and proofing
6. Assist with maintenance and running of ISO (quality management system) documents and processes.
7. Manage competitions and client exclusives offers.
8. In support of this role and product development within the team in general, regular research into the employee voluntary and members benefits market is essential e.g. market product trends and competitor offerings, with a view to identifying new opportunities and ideas.
SALARY & PERKS
Depending on Experience - our client will offer a salary between £16,000 - £18,000 per annum with an array of benefits and perks as follows:Pension / Bonus / Extra Holidays / Fruit Bowl / Early Finish Friday / Quarterly Company Events / Lifestyle Savings / Finder's Fee's and further benefits after probation.
- Communication Skills
- General Admin
- Placing Orders
- Sales Support