If you are graduating this summer and looking for your first school after your PGCE or BEd contact the South Bucks team at Simply Education today for help in finding your ideal role at a supportive and understanding school.
As well as full time permanent teaching roles, Simply Education have a variety of roles such as maternity contracts, full time and part time permanent contracts, short term, PPA cover and daily supply available for September 2018 or sooner.
Contact the team today for free, impartial advice on
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education or be a newly qualified teacher, NQT.
-Have knowledge of the National Curriculum
-Have strong classroom management skills
-Good communication skills
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week.