We work with an array of different schools and find that supply work gives you the opportunity to get to know many local schools with the option of leading to contract or permanent positions. Schools are able to see first hand the quality and potential of your teaching, whilst you have the perfect opportunity to gain further experience and develop your teaching and behaviour management style. It really is a fantastic way to earn some money and expand your teaching experience without all the planning and preparation.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for your last two jobs
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
Reed Education will offer:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Work on the days that fit around your availability
- Opportunities for long term supply and permanent positions
- Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists
- The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Reed Education are a family run business that are fair, open and honest, we cover all area's of education such as teachers, teaching assistants, SEN roles, nursery work and much more. Should you be interested in what we have to offer then please do get in contact with us today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'