In order to be eligible for this plethora of opportunities you must possess Qualified Teacher Status, be flexible, have outstanding behaviour/classroom management skills, be available for on the day bookings, and hold an untarnished work history showing no safeguarding issues.
What Reed can offer you:
- 24/7 access to our expert consultants so that no question or concern is left unanswered.
- Work situated close to you – less commute time!
- Excellent pay rates.
- A refer yourself bonus (20 days work for us = £100 bonus!)
- Advice building your CV.
- Interview assistance to help you build the necessary confidence and skills.
- CPD Training opportunities.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references. If you meet the aforementioned criteria then please apply now with your CV and a member of our team will be with you within 48 business hours. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business