Are you a dedicated Teaching Assistant or Support Worker?
Do you bring creativity into lessons?
Randstad is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work with groups of children in the class room. As a Teaching Assistant you will ensure that all learning plans are followed and updated with the class Teacher.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
The successful applicant will:
* Have experience of working in a primary school.
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Your role will consist of supporting the class Teacher as well as delivering small group interventions in numeracy and literacy in line with the national curriculum.
* Communicating with the class Teacher, SENCO and parents.
*Dedicated Consultant with enthusiastic and encouraging approach.
*Working and support team of specialist teachers.
*A 24h on call facility.
*Competitive rates of pay.
*A refer a friend scheme of £300.
*Continuous support though out your whole journey.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate apply online or give Klaudia a call on .
Randstad Education is UK leader in education sector. We have been helping and supporting our clients to find temporary and permanent staff for the last twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools, we can definitely find the perfect match to your skill set. We understand that every school and child is different so we can carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
- teaching assistant
- cover supervisor