Do you need work that suits your schedule, but want to gain experience as a teaching assistant?
We are looking for teaching assistants to provide their assistance to a range of Primary schools in the Plymouth area. The role allows you to choose what days you work from week to week allowing you to work around your own routine and what suits you best. Working as a supply Teaching Assistant will allow you to work in a variety of settings where you are able to gather a wealth of experience and knowledge of the schools in and around the Plymouth area. You may be working with small groups of children, in a general class role or one to one with a particular child. Roles vary from daily positions, to positions up to 6 weeks or even permanent contracts.
- Build good relationships with both the children and teachers alike
- Inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning
- Be able to manage behaviour effectively using the school behaviour policy where possible
- Report on the children's learning to the class teacher
- Support the teacher in effectively managing the classroom
- Identify children in need of support and make the class teacher aware
- Be able to take a lead with in small group activities in the classroom
- GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
- NVQ 2 or 3 TA qualification, or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role
- Works well off their own initiative
- Creates good relationships with pupils and colleagues alike
- Creates a positive and productive classroom atmosphere
- A strong classroom presence with great classroom management skills
What can you expect from Randstad Education?
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
- No need for completion of time sheets
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
If this Teaching Assistant role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact Nicky at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. You will need relevant qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us:
Contact: NICOLA HARRIS Phone: Email: email@example.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job