The successful Teaching Assistant must:
* have a DBS check on the update service, one can be applied for
* be registered with the Education Workforce Council
* be enthusiastic, knowledgeable and devoted to pupil development
* be reliable, professional, friendly and have an adaptable approach to work
* be able to inspire and motivate children with mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence
* can offer you one of the best pay rates in the market
* is committed to providing quality, around the clock support from some of the most experienced consultants in the area
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we've been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you've been dreaming of.
Please email your CV to or call Prospero Teaching Cardiff on .
Please note that due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'