Are you an outstanding teacher who motivates pupils to learn through inspirational challenges? Then why not join my client’s high performing team!
I am currently recruiting for supply teachers for either short term or long term roles, to start in September. Experience is needed.
ü You will consistently work towards outstanding standards, ensuring safe safeguarding and successful pupil outcomes.
ü Be dynamic, highly motivated and innovative.
ü Be a positive mentor to students
ü And be available to start in September
ü Have a passion for working with students - some of which have challenging behaviour
It is a popular, highly successful, multi-cultural school. They put equality, safeguarding and inclusion at the heart of their ethos.
SEN Teacher - Requirements
- Must be a qualified teacher with QTS
- Able to plan and deliver lessons
- Excellent communication skills as you would be working alongside other members of staff
- Experience working with students with MLD, SEMH and EBD is desirable but not essential.
- They will provide excellent facilities, resources and support
- Strong leadership
I look forward to receiving your applications!
If this isn’t right role for you please do get in touch as I may have other opportunities that are more suited to your skill set.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"