The Education Network works exclusively with a number of schools and academies. The demand for Teachers is so high that we urgently require more Teachers of all subject specialisms, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivering Lessons
- Planning, organisation and preparation of lessons
- Co-Ordination of Teaching Assistants / Technicians
- Implementation of school policies
- Have experience of teaching in Secondary schools and academies in the UK
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Be an outstanding Practitioner with the ability to raise standards
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to think on your feet, react quickly and effectively
- Be flexible and available at short term notice
- Ideally you will drive and have your own transport
The Education Network offer:-
- Excellent rates of pay
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job