Supply offers you great flexibility with regards days and schools that you wish to work. It is a brilliant way of still doing the job that you love and earn money whilst it fits in with your personal circumstances. If you have a family and need something to work around childcare, have retired but still want a few days work then supply is a great avenue to go down. All you will need to do is attend a face to face interview and then you get to work within the areas of your choice.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please call the office today on .
Prospero Teaching Offers:
Prospero have been successfully placing Newly Qualified Teachers and Experienced Teachers in jobs for many years.
* An award winning agency with 100% DfES Quality Mark
* We offer Excellent rates of pay
* We do our utmost to try and integrate you into a team, and working at a school that suits your abilities and career aspirations.
* We offer a Refer a friend scheme.
Why Prospero can help you:
* We will give you the opportunity to work in a school that suits your personality, teaching style and specialism.
* Get advice from our experienced consultants; from CV writing, personal profiling to interview techniques so as to stand out against the competition.
* We offer training courses and behavioural management courses to help you to get to grips with more challenging environments.
Prospero Teaching requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus attend a face to face interview.
- supply teacher
- primary teacher