Are you a qualified Primary or Secondary Teacher looking for day to day or long term supply work OR permanent work in County Durham?
We are looking for Teachers who are keen to work in towns such as Bishop Auckland, Richmond, Darlington and Barnard Castle across all Key Stages and in all subjects. We pay our Teachers up to £150 a day for experienced staff - the highest teaching supply rates around. Its up to you how many days a week you work as we have part time, full time, long term and permanent jobs available!
Registration is easy, informal and we can meet you in your local area to discuss your search and requirements. We even throw in a free tea or coffee too! System People Education are the fastest growing Teaching Agency in Cumbria and the North East with an already impressive portfolio of schools in Cumbria and surrounding borders. We have grown organically, mainly from kind referrals from local teachers who have found work through us.
• Qualified to degree level
• Hold (QTS) Qualified Teacher Status or unqualified with experience of teaching
• Successful experience of teaching in your subject or Keystage
• Understanding of the use of assessment to inform planning and improve student performance
• Ability to set consistently high expectations for all students through class work, homework and enrichment
Duties/Expectations of a Supply Teacher
As a supply teacher you will be expected to plan and teach well-structured lessons of a high standard to the students you are assigned by following designated programmes of study. By monitoring students in accordance with agreed departmental strategies you will impart your knowledge and develop students' understanding through effective use of lesson time. You will be required to set homework where required. You will be expected to contribute to the design and provision of an engaging curriculum along with the other department staff. You will maintain discipline in accordance with school policies and demonstrate good practice in the classes taught with regard to; attendance, appearance, uniform, punctuality, behaviour and homework. You will also be expected to set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students.
Who are System People Education?
System People Education are the fastest growing education recruitment and teaching supply agency who have been finding work for local Teachers and TA's since 2012. We were the first teaching agency with offices in Cumbria and have grown organically, mainly from kind referrals from local teachers who have found work through us.
Why would you choose to register with System People Education?
- You will receive excellent pay of up to £150 a day
- Your consultant will create you a personalised and proactive job search plan, which will be put into action following a face to face CV review
- You can meet us at various interview locations across Cumbria to suit you
- You can also register for Permanent Opportunities in Cumbria
- You can expect a friendly, professional approach from our highly experienced staff
- You will be paid weekly via PAYE payment method
System People are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and as a result all new candidates will be subject to a full registration, DBS check and thorough reference checks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'